Saturday 28 May 2011

Post Exam..

Alhamdulillah.. We officially finished Final MB part 1 last week... Results will be out on 14th June..

And on Friday, we all were just too tired to do anything.. Didn't even feel the freedom.. I guess it's because we were just to tired after sleepless nights and back to back papers...

So, straight after exams, me and the Rhyl friends walked to town to get some frozen yogurt.. :)

Dena-Anna-Alice-Nina : To town via Bute Park


And then, just walked around town aimlessly... Didn't have much plan for the rest of the week... Quite a lot of people planned their holidays ages ago.. Since we got about 2 weeks off... But I did not plan anything.. The reason behind it was I just did not have the energy to think about it.. Plus, I have spent quite a lot of money lately.. With the flight tickets for summer... Summer rent and deposit for the house, I decided that maybe I should not spend as much money...

So, on Sunday night, a friend suggested that we go to Bath.. ROAD TRIP !! So, Dena drove us to Bath.. Eventhough I have been there before, but this time around we went to different part of Bath..


Me in Victoria Park, Bath

And then, I just went to town to do some shopping but ended up buying nothing.. :)

On Wednesday, we went to Castle Coch.... And then followed by a picnic at Cosmeston Lake..



Me-Lizzie-Jen-Katie : Castle Coch



Cosmeston Lake

Cosmeston Lake

And some random nights we went out for chocolate cake in TGI's friday.. And I cooked nasi tomato for people because I found out that I still have quite a lot of rempah from Malaysia.. hehe...

So, that's the story so far.. I know it's not exciting but then we had FUN.... plus, it's out last 2 weeks together before everybody moves out of Cardiff :(

p/s : More photos on facebook.. but I have changed the settings on all my albums on facebook... So, only family allowed..

1 comment:

Hafizah said...

first pic of u and beg kereta kuda...hehehhe