Thursday 5 May 2011

ER :)


ER was one of the reason why I fell in love with this field...

And since 2nd year, I use ER as one of my revision tool... Hekhekhek.... Jen has her own collection of ER dvds... and Katie has the whole series except for season 15... So, every single year, we'll watch ER while revising.. I know it sounds like we are not properly revising.. but it is so tiring and we need some entertainment that is worth watching.. and ER does teach us lots of stuff.. We can start diagnosing patients on ER.. it's either we have watched it far too many times or we actually have the knowledge.. who knows ?

To be fair, I don't really remember the episodes word by word.. but I know the storyline.. which means I don't need to give 100% attention to the video playing and can just get on with my work...

At the same time, when I feel frustrated and wanted to give up, ER will boost my motivation back to normal.. because I can remind myself why I'm doing this... (Dr. Kovac) obviously... haha....

I won't be living with Jen next year.. and Katie is going to Bangor for interclating.. So, no more ER for me :(

Unless I decided to buy the box set... which will cause me about 75pounds... hekhekhek....

No comments: