Sunday 26 September 2010

Looking forward ~~ :)

I am now motivated to finish up my work and work really hard for my winter break !!!!

Need to make sure that I finish all my psych notes in 2 weeks time.. And up to date with my child health notes... And get ready for OSCE in Feb for Psych and Obs and Gynae !!

Ya Allah berkatilah usaha ku.. hopefully I won't regret this desicion.. but I know it's the best...

This will be a motivation for me !! Yeay !!!!

It's because people are saying in 4th year, you need to work constantly... and finish up your notes on time... But, to be fair, ade ke org local yg blk Christmas study kat rumah ?? So, the same goes to me... What I need to do is make sure I'm up to date by Dec.. InsyaAllah I'll be fine...


So... MALAYSIA, here I come !!!!

p/s : I can feel happy tears running down my cheeks... Thank you Abah and Mama...

Makin lama dok UK... makin mengada.. makin homesick...

xxx

No comments: