Thursday 28 January 2010

Clap clap...

Yesterday... I gave blood.... Yeay !! After lectures, Lizzie and I went straight to the UHW sports centre to give blood.. But it was really busy so the asked us to make an appointment and come back later... But then, Lizzie had to go to Velindre Hosp for her Oncology Tutorial... So, we took the last session... 4.30 pm nye block.....

So, yes !! We gave blood... And we didnt faint or felt dizzy or anything... And we even walked home from UHW....

Anywayssss... And today, I had to go to Neath Port Talbot Hosp (NPTH) since ortho theatre ade kat sana.. So, Arep and I took the early bus from UHW to POW (Bridgend) at 7.15 am... Sebab dua2 tak leh drive, so, kena la amik bus and then later transport free from POW to NPTH....

Overall.. Agak productive la hari ni... 2 knee replacement... and athorscopy and halfway nak start hip replacement.. My consultant wanted me to stay for the hip replacment.. but i said i had to get back to POW for 5pm bus to UHW... He asked us to cancel the hosp transport and said the registrar will drive us back to POW before 5... So, yes.. stayed a bit smpai patient under GA... then I had to leave... Tak penah tgk consultant yg kecewa student tak dpt stay dlm OT... He was really2 upset... sorrry !!!

Tomorrow is our last day of ROSS.... Bye2 POW... Actually sgt2 sedih la.. Sbb we got really2 close... I'll try and take a photo of us 10 together esok...

Ok la... need to get back to work... tata....

No comments: