Saturday 7 November 2009

Missing her ~


It never crossed my mind that I will miss her soo badly.. Having her in London (2hours away) is a bliss... I started to miss going to London on weekends... It's like having a place to go whenever you need to run away from life as a medical student or your housemates.... I need a break.. But currently the only place that I have been spending my weekends after stressful weekdays is my room !! How BORING !!

I need a place that I can go and just pretend that there is nothing to worry about...
Winter holiday is coming soon... And guess what, I have no plans... AT ALL !!! Angah, mai la London buat PHD ka.. ngeh ~

2 comments:

Hafizah said...

so cantik la the lady in that pic. the building behind her pun so pwetty! haha

woiii sponsor la tiket aku pi uk.

husna said...

ajak angah jer ke...tak mau ajak along buat phd kat sana ke..kalau angah pi sorg...along bawak the two little monsters and daddy monster...heheheh