Saturday 7 November 2009

I got it at last ~


Last weak I was unsure nak amik swine flu vaccine or not.... Then, on Monday, went to meet my new team at 9am... And met my new house officer.... Plus the pharmacy... He showed me his site of injection... A bit bruised.. After ward round, the F2 said she's going to get her vaccine now and ask me whether I want it or not.... And without thinking much, I said YES !!! hahaha.....

I dont have any problems with needles... At one point rasa mcm aku ni drug addict ke sbb suka plak ngan needles.... haha.... sket2 org try amik darah.... gle tak de pain receptor.... So, I didnt feel anything when the nurse injected the vaccine....Only the next day I first noticed the side effects.... Obviously la.. amik vaccine ape pun ade side effects... Mula2 tu rasa mcm nak demam.... flu like symptoms.... Then time dlm clinic with Dr. B rasa lenguh2 badan.... Mcm nak kena flu tu.... Dr B asked me what's wrong sebab nampak gelisah kot... haha... So, I told him la... Guess what he said to me...

" You are not strong enough to win this Swine Flu WAR !!"

I was like.... ERMMMMM... Terdiam terus... Anyway.. after about 5 days... dah makin ok.... as usual lenguh2 tangan, and a bit itchy dekat tempat inject tu... but i would say the pain of this vaccine is surely less than the flu itself..... hehehe.... Plus free kot...

Eventho dah amik vaccine, still ade risk untuk kena swine flu... But less la... May Allah protect us la... Bukan takut kena the flu itself... but, as a professional (cewah) we have to prevent from giving it to patients...

Ok la... stop beleter ye Husniyah.... Till then.... Salam sayang buat family at home...

HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY MUHAMMAD ARIFF !!!
From mak cik cantik...

No comments: