Wednesday 14 October 2009

Keserabutan ~

Everybody was asking... Are you excited that your family is coming ??

My answer : Of course la yes... but at the same time SERABUT !!

Why ???
Byk sgt tanggungjawab... Byk sgt kerja nak disiapkan.... Tak sempat nak pk.. Tak sempat nak excited... Like seriously !!!

1) First draft for long case study.... Esok nak kena submit... Dah la takut KT, lg la stress.... Then nak kena prepare for OSCA next Thursday plak... Kalo bukan sebab KT yg strict, mmg tak cuak la.. ni dpt tutor yg ingat dia best... ARGH !!
2) Oncology project.. Bethany text semlm said that the meeting will be on Monday after placement... Basically after 6pm at Valindre... And my placement kat Merthyr... When I got the text, separuh menjerit separuh menangis... Told her that might not be able to make it... Oh well, if we still cant change the date, I guess I still HAVE to do it !!!
3) Personal tutor meeting.. punya la kelam kabut kehidupan sekarang, sampai terlupa nak check e-mail and missed my 1st meeting with my personal tutor... waaaaa.... It was supposed to be today since she's only availabe on Wed sbb hari lain dia kat Newport... Arranged another day with her and hopefully she wont mind....
4) Byk gle baju nak kena basuh.... and since my housemate bagi pinjam bilik diaorg for my familia, have to wash all my beddings cause diaorg nak bawak blk brg2 diaorg and basuh kat rumah... and i havent washed mine yet for this weekend... And baju-bajuan di dalam bakul...
5) Food shopping tak buat lg... so, kepada org2 di rumah yang rasa nak dtg UK and makan sedap, sorry la... I'll try to do it on Saturday...

And the list continues... I am loving my GP placement.. Can't believe Friday ni last day kat Penarth.. and Merthyr plak... Can't imagine my life after this... I timed myself last week... and basically I took about 1 hour to solat subuh, shower, breakfast and bersiap untuk ke placement... and since utk g Merthyr bus kul 7.15, I will have to leave the house the latest at 6.50 am... Therefore kena bangun kul 5.50 am... Kalo untuk g GP kena kuar umah kul 7.30... so bgn kul 6.30.... Tu pun rumah dah mcm tongkang pecah.... Lepas ni mmg bilik plak mcm tongkang pecah....

Ok2... need to stop membebeling... I'll try to be excited after this.. Just that too many things are going on and my brain is not coping really well...

Wish me luck for honorary lecturer esok... (Berdebar2)...

p/s : My long case study 1st draft is the worst first draft that I have ever produced... Owh well... buat lek lok pun confem kena kutuk.. so, buat je la teruk2... hehe...

No comments: