Monday 26 March 2012

Rhyl - Revisit

I am back in North Wales again.. HELLO ! Glan Clwyd Hospital, we meet again.. This time around I'm doing consolidation or student assistantship... Basically shadowing the F1 of the team that you'll be working with come August.. But since I'm not working here in the UK, I was just given a team where their future F1 is not here at the moment (ie from University other than Cardiff).. Hence, UROLOGY !

Finished very early today.. Did some bloods earlier and was told not to bother coming back after lunch since there's nothing that needs to be done anyway.. I'm bored to death already.. Lucky us in Rhyl, they have upgraded the internet... AMAZING.. Way faster than it used to be when I was year more than a year ago..

And guess what ? They have also installed a TV in each room ! HOOOYEAH !!! So, enjoy the pics of my crib for the next 4 weeks :)




2 comments:

Hafizah said...

nasib baik x payah study dah...kalau dak confirm dok layan tv tak study2...haha

Dr. Husniyah said...

Btw, dah tak dak friends la kat E4.. tak leh la nak marathon friends like i used to do at your place. hehe