Saturday 2 July 2011

My blackberry

Ola.. I am now officially in Malefant Street... And I thought that I won't be able to update or use the internet at all for the next few days... until Wednesday.. but then, a friend of mine suggested that I use my blackberry as a modem.. and it works.. as long as I don't exceed 500MB.. owh well.. ;)

So, I have finished unpacking yesterday.. and did some bits and bobs today.. so, here are the pictures of my new room.. Smaller than before, but I don't really mind..




Forgot to take the photo of my chest of drawers.. but can't be bothered.. hehe.. Will need to go and do a massive food shopping tomorrow..

And will be starting surgery placement on Monday.. for 3 weeks.. I got GI team.. yewwww.... tak suka..

p/s : Have been connected for about 20 minutes and have used about 15MB so far..

3 comments:

Hafizah said...

what happened to my side table? anddd i see some of my files are still being put to good use..bravo bravo..hehe

Dr. Husniyah said...

Your side table got injured in transit.. Satu kaki patah.. But, kalau ada pun, tak muat nak letak kat dalam bilik.. Penuh sgt nanti..

Mama said...

Elok la susunan tu. lagi pun nak dok 1 tahun je.