Monday 8 June 2009

Twice in a week !

This is what happened when NHS staff/student dpt 20% discount in Nandos....

1) Lunch in Nandos with Lizzie... It all started when we read this one advert dlm newspaper during CVR lecture... (teruk kan baca paper time lecture ??).. And terus mengidam nandos.. I told her that there's a Halal nandos in Nantgarw....which is like 15 mins away from cardiff... and the next day, she drove me there... And disebabkan ktorg med student, dpt discount ble tunjuk NHS/hosp ID... yeay !!!

Nandos in Nantgarw

Our sat nav or TOMTOM.. :)

Me and Lizzie
2) Then, I went to London.. Told angah that I'll buy her dinner since I have passed my 2nd year... Then she said, let's go to Nandos... Hehe.... Ade halal nandos kat killburn... Yeay !!! Disebabkan dpt discount, jd 9 pounds je utk 2 org !!! Sape suro angah ajak mkn nandos... Dpt dinner murah.. muahahaha...

Angah yang selekeh ~

......

And now, I'm craving for Kenny Rogers..... Malaysia, here I come !!!

1 comment:

buellart said...

wah your TomTom navigator is so cool!!!